Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring is Sprung!!!! SSCB#28 - Sheet Music or Newsprint

 
Hello Friends,
Are we all ready to be able to say those words - "Spring has Sprung!"  I am!  But they are predicting some snow in Seattle this weekend again so we may not be quite there yet.  But as it is March 1st today we can at least begin looking forward to it for sure!!!!  We actually had a wee bit of sun on a couple of days this week which was very welcome!  Here in Seattle the chances to soak up some vitamin D in the winter can be few and far between.  It always brings a smile when the sun shines down!

I am here with a card for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog.  This month's challenge is to use either sheet music or newsprint on your card.  I used a lovely digital paper with some newsprint on it from Iralamija Shop on ETSY and started creating.  I chose to make this sweet new bunny die from Serendipity Stamps the focal point of my card along with their lovely "Spring is Sprung" sentiment!  So perfect as we get ready for spring! 



Thanks for taking a look at my card!  Happy Weekend everyone! 
:) Jill

18 comments:

  1. Marvelous spring card Jill! Love the soft delicate blooms in the background and the sparkle peeking through that CUTE bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe there are going to be several interludes of snow/ice/rain before spring shoves winter aside and says enough. LOL. Your bright and sassy card will help light things up until then. Very creative and sunny card. Love it to pieces.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I'm glad you got to see the sun a bit this last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card with the bunny. I love Spring, with all the bright colors. I also love Easter with all the beautiful soft muted colors. Beautiful card. TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I'm so happy to see spring cards being posted...with all the snow we still have here and maybe more on the way. I need things to remind me that eventually it will be here! Very creative...and I love the PINK! And thank you for all the lovely comments on my blog. It's always such a joy when you visit...(another JILL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those papers! That bunny is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun you got the bunny die! I just made a card with a new die and added glitter to the tiny images as well, great minds think alike! This is beautiful Jill! Love that bit of glittered vellum in the front soooo pretty!
    Hope you get your snow. We got rain and lots of it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and perfect for Spring(they say it is supposed to be here in 20 days, not soon enough for me this year!). No Vitamin D here either, 10-18 inches of snow "may" come tomorrow night, they don't know yet. ugh. That bunny with the cutouts is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill...this is just so sweet and I love that adorable bunny die! So fun for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jill, I LOVE that paper and your shimmery bunny rabbit! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Easter card with the lovely bunny die! Beautiful paper and great design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty spring card! The bunny is beautiful! Love the shading and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jill- this is wonderful!! Those papers are perfect for this sweet bunny!! Thxs for joining us at Serendipity!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's such a pretty bunny! Love her flower and bow. Your work is beautiful Jill, thanks for sharing and playing along in the Serendipity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really make me think of Spring! The bunny is just adorable and goes so wonderfully with the gorgeous papers and sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always Jill! I love the soft paper and the floral print and that adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bunny is AMAZING! paired perfectly with your papers and sentiment Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely gorgeous Jill, I love your bunny teamed with these pretty papers, what a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill