Thursday, July 31, 2014

Paper Sweeties 2nd Birthday Designer Blog Hop!

Hello Friends,
Today I am excited to be a part of the Paper Sweeties 2nd Birthday Designer Blog Hop!  Paper Sweeties (and its lovely and talented owner and creator Debbie Marcinkiewicz) is celebrating its 2nd year in business - Hooray!

You should have arrived here from the lovely Miriam Prantner's blog.  If not you may wish to start at the very beginning of the blog hop at the Paper Sweeties Blog so that you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration!



I just love playing with Debbie's sweet stamps, dies, and other yummy supplies when I have time to create in my craft room.  For our inspiration we are using the Paper Sweeties Inspiration #22 challenge for August 2014 with the theme of "Let's Celebrate!"  Here is the lovely graphic:


I created a tag and two cards using this wonderful inspiration.  I used Paper Sweeties  "Sending Sweet Thoughts" stamp set and the matching  Sweet Cuts dies.  I also used a Happy Birthday stamp from a lovely sentiment stamp set called "Occasions".

I started off by creating this fun Happy Birthday tag.  I cut the sweet cuts cupcake dies from various colors of felt to match the inspiration graphic.  And added some lovely gingham ribbon so that I can hang it from a gift bag or use it as a gift tag.

 On this card I embossed some vellum and then used my Copic markers to color the back side of the vellum using the inspiration colors.  A sweet cupcake and sentiment complete this card.

This last one is a long card with a sentiment "Sending Sweet Thoughts" placed on banners sticking out of the cupcake's frosting.
 

I hope you will join in the August 2014 Challenge to help us celebrate Paper Sweeties 2nd Birthday! 

Enjoy hopping along to see all of the wonderful inspiration prepared by everyone!  I cannot wait to go take a look myself!  The next stop on the hop is the wonderful Gail Lass.  If you get lost along the way you can refer back to the Paper Sweeties Blog.

Happy Birthday Paper Sweeties!  WE LOVE YOU DEBBIE!!!!

:) Jill








20 comments:

  1. Hi Jill. SO glad you are posting again. I love your cards and all your work. These cards and tag are adorable. Love the cupcakes cut with felt. Beautiful work. TFS> ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty soft cupcakes....Now I think I need that set!!! The felt is such a pretty and clever idea...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Jill - WOW! You never disappoint .. the felt cupcakes are just too darling for words! I adore the soft, pastel color palette -- these look good enough to eat! Thanks for joining the Paper Sweeties 2nd birthday hop - hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, these cupcakes are so adorable ! I just love the soft colors and the felt! Just beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your projects are amazing, Jill! Love your felt cupcakes!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word these are amazing.. LOVE the felt cupcakes.. very clever and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great birthday set you've created... those cupcakes are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my, Jill!!! Gorgeous projects you creative here for the birthday blog hop!!! Love those felt cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The felt, the vellum the pearls..oh my stars Jill where to begin, these are amazing! So happy to see you were joining us for the hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now how did I know your post would surpass everyones'? I love everything here, but the tag... oh my, adorable. That gingham ribbon in pink, so sweet, and the double cupcakes are scrumptious! Jill, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This matching set is simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done Jill! A really gorgeous use of the PS products, in every way! ((hugs)), Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! This set is simply amazing! Love absolutely everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These goodies are looking good enough to eat. Mmmmm....Delish. How in the world did I miss this post. Not enough sleep and too wrapped up in summer projects I guess. Fun and wonderful. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh Myyy! Jill these cards and tag are just scrumptious! I love the pastel felt cupcakes so much :-p Your beautiful projects are always a treat for the eye to behold.
    PS: What is the border cut frame on your tag and first card? It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just ADORABLE, Jill! LOVE them all and that felt just makes them so SPECIAL! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the felt pieces and the gorgeous soft colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is completely wonderful, Jill!!! Love the felt cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill