Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Release Sneak Peeks

Hello and Welcome to the Paper Sweeties countdown for May 2015!  For the next 4 days the Paper Sweeties Design Team will be sharing all of the wonderful projects they have been working on with the new stamps and dies that are being released on the 15th!

This month's releases include:

My first card for this release uses the new MVP stamp set for all of you baseball fans out there!
 I paper pieced the Paper Sweeties Doll named "Jake" into a striped uniform and added some red Copic marker highlights.  I stamped the sentiments in red and then stamped and hand-cut the baseball and bat to add some embellishment to the card.  The background of the card includes a section of blue card stock that was embossed with a star embossing folder and rubbed with some white ink to bring out the detail. 

There is a lots more to see so let me send you on your way....here are all of the links for today's hop:

I hope to see you back here tomorrow for more new release projects! There is so much to see this month!
:) Jill




17 comments:

  1. A super baseball card, Jill! Jake is such a cutie in his baseball uniform! Love the embossed stars, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your sweet card. Love it.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn~ Paper Sweeties GDT
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE this! LOVING the color scheme .. perfect for those stamps!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the paper piecing on this, and the patriotic papers and colors work so well with the theme. Really like the little fussy cut bat and ball you added. Perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh the star bg is terrific! Jake is adorable in his striped uniform too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is Jake?!! A great card Jill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his baseball uniform and the pattern paper and color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this baseball boy is just too cute! Love the stripes! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! Love the embossed star background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jill, I love how you used the striped pattern paper - what a wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, Jill ... SWEET as can be! Everything about this darling card just makes me smile -- especially Jake's little paper pieced baseball outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhhhh...this is just too cute! I love anything baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this and your AWESOME Design!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I love the ticking design for Jake's uniform--gives the card a vintage feel. The blue star embossed strip is gorgeous! I think I should just start stalking your blog to learn some of your tricks of the trade!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE these great patterned papers! I adore the colors, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill