Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Celebrate....Make it Monday #215: Bringing the inside out

Danielle is up for the Make it Monday video this week over at Nichole's Blog for Papertrey Ink.  I love her idea of bringing the inside of the card out!  And since it is summer I am finding a little more crafty time so that I can play along!  Yay!

I wanted to ink up my new "Hooray" stamp set (designed by Lizzie Jones!) and use my new "celebrate" word die from Heather's "Good Times" die set.  I cut the word die 3 times and stacked them for some dimension.  I finished the card with some stacked sequins. The flower shaped sequins are from Paper Sweeties.  They are so fun!

It is completely overcast here in Seattle this morning so my picture quality is sad....hoping to retake if the weather improves.

I have to run!  I hope you take a peek at all of the wonderful cards everyone has already made.
So inspiring!
:) Jill 

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jill!! Love the streamers and the gingham, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those streamers look so festive and I love the gingham heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill...this is just so beautiful. Love all your sweet party streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! I so wish I had gotten those streamers! They're on the top of my list for next time. Trouble is they keep coming out with so many new "must haves", I can't catch up on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card, so sweet with the gingham paper in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the heart Jill, love your card! I hear you are having wonderful weather. My sister hated to leave, for a hot vista :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Looks like an absolute party! I LOVE your heart, and LOVE those streamers! And the bit of gingham just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those streamers are adorable! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill